Monday, April 19, 2010

2010/04/19 - This is "Sorry for being late" Yajima Maimi



Good evening~

This is Momokawa Momoko...............No Yajima Maimi

Today I went to the recording of TV Tokyo's Piramekiino's "Piramekid"~
By the way, "Piramekid" is a new segment that starts in April, with the first one airing on April 23rd
Don't miss it

I have to apologize to everyone today
During a break in the recording...
"Alright Blog blog~"
".........What the"
"...It's not here ...My cell phone's not here"
"Excuse me... Manager. Can I borrow your cell phone..."
"Hello... Mom My cell phone..."
Mom "You forgot it"
"OOH NOO"
is how it went, so I had no cell phone all day today
The recording lasted until night-time, and afterwards I had to do some sketches as part of my job... I was really into it and lost track of time, so I ended up updating the blog late

For my apology, I've uploaded some pictures from today (lol)
So forgive me~

These pictures were taken with my manager's cell phone and sent to me

I'll update in good time tomorrow Promise

Well, good night Sweet dreams

Original Post

No comments:

Post a Comment