Saturday, April 24, 2010

2010/04/24 - Maimii~

Ciao

Today is our concert at C.C. Lemon Hall
Right now we are steadily preparing for the real thing
During the preparation I took this photo with the other members~

Because today is the first time all five of us have been together in a while, I'm really happy!~
...Settle down...

Nakky, since she was in the middle of having her make-up applied she was hiding her messy bangs

And then for lunch today, catering served "Hayashi Rice"
I really love it━━

Perhaps, I might also see my best friend today?

They've come to see all the concerts so far... I'm really happy

OK, it's time for me to change into the outift for the opening number
From here on out, I'm going to have too much fun with all you fans

Off I go

Original Post

No comments:

Post a Comment