Thursday, April 29, 2010

2010/04/29 - Maimi


Helloooo

The weather is reallllllly nice today, isn't it
It feels nice but... it feels like the pollen has gotten out of control...

This is sudden but,
isn't there a lot of people who say "I love dogs' paws"

But me, I reaaaaaaaaaaaally love the sight of a dog's mouth from below
It's a feeling like those pancakes... it's too cute

I think it's difficult to understand so, I'll upload a picture I took a little while ago
.....do you get it now
A dog's mouth......

It's so cute Right
Okay then, which one of the dogs is this

From here on out today is our concert at Nakano SUNPLAZA

Because they'll be filming for the DVD I'm nervous but, I'm trying my best to relax

It'll be beginning real soon
To those of you who came on the first day of Golden Week, I want to include my thanks
Here I come with excitement


Original Post

No comments:

Post a Comment