Monday, April 26, 2010

2010/04/26 - Maimi

At last~
It's time for the real thing
"Music Japan" public recording

Anyway, it is set to air
on May 2nd

Please look forward to it~

Just a while ago everyone went to the cafeteria

The thing I ordered was "soba"
At one point my nickname became "Soba"
since I love soba (lol)

In the dressing room, the five of us were continuously talking...

So... recently, just like always, everyone tricked me...

Chisato "Nakky's dad, you know, manages an aquarium!~"

Maimi "Eh This is my first time hearing that That's awesome"

Nakky "It is"

Maimi "Eh Where Where"

Chisato "Enoshi...ma..."

Nakky "Niigata And also, he's put a picture of me up at the aquarium"

Maimi "That's so awesome Eh Even though I do a radio show in Niigata, I never heard about that Is it a picture of you when you were really young"
Mai "Hehehehehe..."

Chisato "As expected, it's a lie"

Airi "I knew from the beginning!-"

Chisato "Chisato, Enoshima when I said that the lie was exposed... I thought (>ω<)"

Maimi "Eh It's a lie () You guys are the worst~"

Those four "Kyahahahaha (>▽< )"

............they made fun of their leader (lol)

Well, it's still fun to have a conversation with those members...

Allllll right With everyone's power combined we will shine brighter than anyone

Well then, preparation, and we're off to the real thing

Original Post

No comments:

Post a Comment