Monday, April 26, 2010

2010/04/26 - It's Maimi

Good Morning

I'm sorry that I couldn't update yesterday

Although it was in Airi's entry yesterday
Yesterday, Berryz Koubou's
Sugaya Risako,
Tsugunaga Momoko,
℃-ute's Airi
And Mano Erina were together for the "Hello! Project BEST SHOT!!" photobook event~

There was a lot of people lined up since morning...
Thank you very much
It was the first time us five had an event together, so there was somewhat of a fresh feeling

We took a picture together backstage, and I've uploaded it

And then, during the evening I went and saw Mr. Kan's live performance

Mr. Kan's 23rd anniversary arrived this year, and furthermore yesterday was the last performance of the tour

I was lucky to be able to go see his live that day

Time really passed quickly at Mr. Kan's live
The entire time, between the various performances and the funny talk segements, the whole auditorium was shown a good time I laughed a lot

Mr. Kan's and my age,
they're about 30 years apart It didn't feel like that at all, and it was an extremely powerful performance

And also, that gentle singing voice really leaves an impression on my heart...I'm drawn into the world of the lyrics

Then when the secret guest, Mr. Children's Sakurai Kazutoshi appeared on stage, it was really climactic

℃-ute is also doing a concert tour right now... More and more, I want to become better at singing and the talk segements is the strong feeling I had

...r, right
That Mr. Kan was really busy, but before the concert started he took a picture with me(>u< )

The picture is precious to me!~

OK Today is NHK's "MUSIC JAPAN"'s public recording

In order for a lot of people to be able to listen to new single being released the day after tomorrow "Campus Life ~Umaretekite Yokatta~"
I'm going at full speed with ℃-ute power

Well then, everyone let's fry hard all day today~ (Try hard while having fun)


Original Post

No comments:

Post a Comment