Sunday, April 18, 2010

2010/04/17 - This is Yajima Maimi


KYA━━━━━〓〓


Finally it's ℃-ute's blog's STA~RT〓〓
Since it's my first time to have a blog with daily updates I'm cheerful〓excited〓nervous〓WHOA━━━〓〓strange feelings〓〓


From here on I will update the blog so that you can learn a lot about "℃-ute" and "Yajima Maimi"〓〓


I'll start now〓
Since I think there's a lot you don't know about "Yajima Maimi"...〓


From my self-introduction〓〓


〓Yajima Maimi
〓1992.2.7
〓Blood type O
〓Aquarius
℃-ute's leader〓
My favorite phrase is "go all-out"〓〓"Giving it your all even when you're half-asleep." In this phrase your effort is endless〓And with great effort your dreams will become reality〓That's what it means!〓☆


Today I was at Japan TV for a recording of "Oguma's Bear Room"〓


Japan TV's 30th floor〓〓
The view from here is amazing!~〓It's high, so high〓
Afterwards〓〓
I went to the rehearsal for July's stage play〓〓
I worked hard〓


No comments:

Post a Comment