Wednesday, April 21, 2010

2010/04/21 - Maimi


The weather is nice today, isn't it
So happy〓

The subject of yesterday's blog, "I took off the # button on my manager's cell phone", I will explain in more detail. Shortly before, when we were at the Chinese restaraunt, the manager suddenly took out his broken-down cell phone "Whoa〓 That cell phone has really become worn-out" was the totally interested reaction of... me
The barely-attached # button was just dangling there, and I tried to skillfully pull it off............it fell off...( ̄▽ ̄;)
And that # button fell down right into my manager's "Ankake Yakisoba"...

I'm the one who removed the # button but Th...Th..That's nothing, I'm not the one who originally broke it! Σ( ̄◇ ̄*) Please don't misunderstand,
ok...

OK Let's change the mood (lol)
Yesterday I introduced you to my pet dog Cologne, and today it's Rookie
He's a Jack Russell Terrier
Strong, isn't he

Original Post

No comments:

Post a Comment