Saturday, May 1, 2010

2010/05/01 - Maimi


The event at Gourmet Park is finished~

It's been awhile since we had an event outside

There is sooooooooooooooo many delicious things at Gourmet Park

My favorite is crepes
This is me eating one with Chissa

Afterwards I took a picture with everyone from S/mileage~
Ogawa Saki, she was in the middle of being photographed so... she's not here

By the way, what I'm holding there is a parfait

Sweets are the best, aren't they

And then lastly is with Mano~
Maaanon Maaanon (lol)

Right now, Nakajima is "baku baku" eating right in front of me
............I mean, she's eating too much (lol)

All of you too, please eat a lot of delicious things~

By the way, the Gourmet Park will be at Odaiba's Fuji TV Plaza until the 9th~

Original Post

No comments:

Post a Comment