Friday, May 14, 2010

2010/05/14 - Campus Life ~Umarete Kite Yokatta~

Good morning
It's Maimi

Today I'm updating early

This morning I had potato salad
It was really delicious

It seems like there's a lot of things I love
Mom's flavor is the best



The weather in Tokyo today is great!

I really want to listen to "Campus Life ~Umarete Kite Yokatta~"
on this day

That's right, the music video has already become available since May 12th



The song this time is a Spring song with a sharp freshness that tightens your chest, so we filmed the dance shot outside on a tennis court, and the final result became fresh!



I want people to see and enjoy the music video also~ is how I feel



Today I've put up the pictures taken on the day we recorded


To start, the first picture
A two-shot with Nakky
These are the outfits from the music video this time



The second picture
A shot of the five of us
℃-ute's full line-up...... No Actually there are six people in this picture
You notice it, don't you
Pay attention to the background

A staff member also appeared
Moreover, I noticed it and my facial expression is me desperately trying to contain my laughter...



Last, the third picture
A four-shot
Mai was in the middle of recording so she wasn't here
Nakky took the picture with her outstretched arm so that everyone would be in the picture
......but Nakky's face got cut-off



Original Post

No comments:

Post a Comment