Sunday, May 30, 2010

2010/5/30 - Fruit Indulgence

Good morning
It's Maimi

Today was the continuation of yesterday's "Campus Life ~Umarete Kite Yokatta~" release event in Nagoya

Because there was only 3 public performances, it was over in the blink of an eye

Time passed fast while having fun with everyone, didn't it

And to those of you who couldn't come, I hope you will come to the events and concerts from now on...

Now then, today was fruit indulgence

During one of the segments of the event, if you got a correct answer you'd be given a reward, and I got 3 rewards

I ate a ton of the sweets I love

And then now, right in front of my eyes are fruit sandwiches...…()(1)

It's today's dinner

I got vitamins (lol)

This + chicken wings are heaven

I'm gonna dig in now

Everyone get a lot of vitamins too, and then please have a good night's sleep, ok~

P.S.

A picture of our battle shout before the real thing (2)

and

A picture immediately after that (3)


No comments:

Post a Comment