Saturday, May 15, 2010

2010/05/15 - Closing Performance

Good morning
It's Maimi

℃-ute's tour which began in March, finally ends today with the closing performance in Shizuoka

That was faaaaaast
It really was in the blink of an eye

After this, the set list, the costumes, the stage set...... there's two more concerts with the same organization, so on the final day of the tour today I will burn perfectly without regret



Today, "Work hard at the closing performance" my mom made me some norimaki

I looove norimaki, and when I was an elementary school student and it was time for my lunch box, I'd always say "I want to make norimaki"
and she'd often make it for me

As expected, it's delicious


Alright
Norimaki power has built up in my stomach
So I can meet a lot of smiles today
We will paint the concert hall ℃-ute-color


Shizuoka ~Wait for me, ok~ (lol)

The picture is a two-shot with Airi from our Osaka concert



Original Post

No comments:

Post a Comment