Sunday, May 2, 2010

2010/05/02 - Yajima

Good morning

The event at Fuji TV's Gourmet Park in Odaiba from yesterday continues today

Yesterday a lot of people showed up... Because of Golden Week, I wonder There were also a lot of children there...

Today too, so that many people can be charmed by ℃-ute's power, I'll try my hardest



On another note, right now, it seems my relatives are going to my grandmother's house

My grandmother's house is a nice place surrounded by nature...

The air there is refreshing, it's peaceful, and at night you can see so many stars

More than the stars seen here, they feel like they're really close...
...My aunt took these pictures and sent them to me

......As expected, it's a great place~

I want to go again sometime...

Original Post

No comments:

Post a Comment