Monday, May 10, 2010

2010/05/10 - Weather

Good evening~
It's Maimi

I returned home to Tokyo from our concert in Osaka yesterday, and I met my mom who was already wearing the clothes I gave her for Mother's day

Yay



Today we had filming for Piramekid

The filming was all outside, and the sun was shining down on us brightly I applied some sunscreen but...... I feel like I got a little sunburned

My outfit doesn't expose my shoulders, and yet my shoulders are stinging...

The sun's frightening power...

However, filming outside while the weather is nice feels so good

People walking their dogs, people eating a bento box on their lunch break, kindergarteners on an outing...... lots of different people passing by, somehow the mood becomes carefree

I've put up a picture from today's carefree day

Everyone thank you for your hard work all day today
Relax in the bath tub and please sleep soundly, ok

Good night...



Original Post

No comments:

Post a Comment