Thursday, May 6, 2010

2010/05/04 - It's Maimi

Hellooo~

From here on today, at Kashiwa Takashimaya is the live public recording of Bayfm's "MUSIC Dream"~

I'm really looking forward to it
It's been a reaaaaaaaaally long time since all of ℃-ute has come together for a live public recording

Here's us excited and nervous as we head towards the real thing...

Now, let's goooooooooo today and fry hard



On another note, I photographed Aroma's excitement yesterday

My mom dropped into the convenience store... and Aroma waited on top of the box (armrest)...

"Come here" I said but "Hnn~ Hnn~" she cried, and completely ignored me

.........It's sad...(lol)
Of course I'm no match for my mom...

My mom though, is no match for my older brother

Today,
While eating bread, "PLOP!" it fell out of my hand as I was moving it!

Aroma was under the table at that moment...... it was incredible!~

She aimed at it with the ferocity that Captain Hook does at that alligator

Cologne was also below the table but in the end Aroma had eaten all of it

......I felt bad so I gave Cologne and Rookie each one piece of bread also...

Even though they also eat dog food, they're a bunch of luxurious dogs~

Well They got to eat delicious food, and they wagged their tails, it's aaaaallright

Alright, I'm going to prepare for the live recording


Original Post

1 comment:

  1. The "fry hard" thing is a continuation of a word she made up in an earlier post which is a combination of "tanoshimu" (have fun) and "ganbaru" (try hard) which comes out as "tanobaru" in her posts.

    ReplyDelete