Tuesday, May 11, 2010

2010/05/11 - Good Evening, It's Maimi

It's Maimi

Today was practice for the stage play~

All of the actors and all of the staff, everyone involved in the play gathered together for the first time for a "Face-to-Face Gathering" day
Almost everyone was there, there was a staggering amount of people!

Moreover, we did all of the play's actual movement at today's rehearsal!

To be given the lead in a play that so many people are working on, I must do my best is how I feel

As expected, from all the many people here, there's a lot and different things I can learn

With all the other performers, I want to make a great play that stays in the hearts of the people who come to see it...... And so I will frantically work hard so that I don't stand in the way of that

My manager took these pictures of today's rehearsal's appearance
Even if I say the "rehearsal's appearance", it's me studying the script



Original Post

No comments:

Post a Comment